Friday 31 January 2014

Organix Moroccan Argan Oil

Hello ladies,

I have a new hair obsession.... the Organix Moroccan Argan Oil hair oil. I am absolutely loving this since the first use!! 
So I thought I give you a little review on it....






First of all, a quick explanation what argan oil is:

Argan Oil is an oil that is produced from the kernels of the Argan tree which is endemic in Morocco. It has been praised for a long time for its nutritive and cosmetic properties.

It is suitable for all skin types (even super sensitive skin!!) and is intensely moisturizing.




So, now to the actual product.

First of all, the packaging is gorgeous! I am obsessed with the rich golden tones and the shape of the bottle. Even the oil is a really beautiful shade of honey. 
Which make it a pleasure to use!





The scent is also really indulgent. It has a rich earthy / fruity scent to it which however does not linger on the hair for a long time after styling it. (Don't mind me describing scents… really not good at it).






The oil itself is incredibly nourishing and really smoothes out my fine, frizzy hair. It does not leave my hair looking oily unlike other products I have used in the past. It simply leaves I looking healthy. Another great thing about this product is , at least in my opinion, once you used it and wash you hands, it does not leave any yucky film covering your skin. :-) That is always a massive bonus point.

Overall this is an amazing product! 


It is available in: Boots, Superdrug and major supermarkets
Priced at: £6.99 for 100ml (but you can always find it on offer somewhere)


Love,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment