Friday 3 January 2014

Happy New Year!!!!

Hello my lovelies,

Happy New Year to you all!!!!

2013 has come and gone and I hope you are all had a wonderful and exciting year!

Just as a side comment,.... do you also have the feeling as if last year just flew by? Time just seems to be passing by quicker and quicker.

I don't really want to say it (cliché phrase coming....), but... I can't believe it is already 2014!

Last year was soooooooooooo exciting for me. I got married, spent a long time at home with my family which I usually don't get to do that much, traveled to Santorini and Paris, turned 30 (which I am o.k. with by now, lalalalala) and actually started with my blog again ...

All in all... a really busy but fantastic year!!!!

I can't wait to see now what 2014 is going to bring.


Lots of love, 
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment