Sunday 16 March 2014

Comfy but stylish travel


Hi ladies,

So I think, today I have perfected airport travel for myself. I mean, don't we all know that feeling of being in the airport, dragging our heavy bags behind us containing all those absolutely essential items like the extra perfume, 5 lipsticks (just to have a choice, you never know what might happen), an extra jumper for the cold plane, etc. Surely you get my drift.

But behold! So far, I was always one of those poor creatures that were dripping in sweat before they have even passed security, but once you actually get on the plane, you are freezing because you just don't like air conditionings! Typical!

So, today, I have changed up my outfit first and for all. Keeping it easy going but still cute. 

Opting for a light blouse with a cami underneath and pairing it with a nice pair of blue jeans did the trick. To conquer the cold on the plane, I have added a nice matching blazer which will keep me nice and snug. Also, putting on my black ankle boots helped me to avoid spending ages trying to take my shoes off and back on at security,  while having a massive line behind me, all staring me down with evil eyes because I am taking so long. A win win situation! 

I paired my outfit with some classic jewellery like light pink pearl earrings, a silver bracelet inlaid with lapis lazuli, a dainty little necklace and my usual watch.

That's the outfit sorted. Next my hand luggage....... I have used my little zebra trolley for all the bits and bobs that I can't seem to live without for about 2-3 hours. But this time, instead of keeping all my travel documents in my trolley, I chose a little cross body bag for little things like my phone, passport, boarding pass, etc.; my bank card also got thrown in which makes any shopping so much more convenient. 


And yeah, I don't have to dig through the trolley which is by now surely a huge mess on the inside.

By now, I am not sure how I have ever survived the airport any other way........ The only thing i am still carrying is my coat, but that is only because it was serially freezing outside today.

Lots of love,
Linda xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment