Tuesday 25 March 2014

Chocolate Pralines Time

Hi Everyone,

this weekend it was finally time for my friend and I to hang out and have a good old girls day again.

We watched some good movies, drank tea and had strawberries with chocolate pralines which I made the day before.

They looked so pretty, paired with the berries that I could not go on having a peaceful afternoon without having to take photos before we could eat them. It was sooooo not easy to resist the temptation for even a few more minutes….

It is a typical blogging thing, that you need to take a picture of absolutely EVERYTHING before you allow yourself to eat, drink or use it…. but on a sunny afternoon when you are lusting after dark chocolate and fruit it is not that easy….

So after snapping my photos it was time to dump the camera in the corner and dig in…..








See you next time!

Lots of love,
Linda XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment