Thursday 24 April 2014

What to wear in Venice?

Getting around Venice in style. That was my on my mind when we went for a little weekend break to this absolutely gorgeous place . But how to achieve it? Keeping in mind the endless hours of sightseeing, which usually requires sturdy shoes and the changing temperatures from morning to evening (by the way, it was below zero in the morning and evening rising up to 20degrees during the day) does not make it really easy to come up with a cute outfit that will get you through the day... And of course you still want to look cute for visiting numerous restaurants to indulge on all the amazing Italian food.

So here is my solution..... 
I paired a faux leather skater skirt (H&M: £14.99) with a cute slouchy little t-shirt (H&M: £4 on sale) which has a homage to one of my favourite movies 'Mean Girls' as a print. For when it got chilly, I threw on a very comfy and warm cardigan which features a beautiful bold bird print (Zara: £12, on sale, from last year) and also wore some tights to keep me snug. The ballerinas were also perfect for walking around as I did not struggle with all the cobble stones, stairs and bridges (Deichmann: £12.99). 
To enjoy the bright sunshine I brought my Chanel sunglasses but chose to skip too many accessories as the entire outfit was already quite bold and simply opted for some small diamond studs.

Have you ever been to Venice? Let me know what your favourite place was! I would love to hear it!








Love,
Linda XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment