Sunday 6 November 2011

Nailpolish of the Day: NYX Sheer Pink

Hi everyone,

My nailcolor for today, and to be honest for the last days as well :-) , is NYX's Sheer Pink.
I am soooooooo excited about this new nail varnish, I can't even tell!!! NYX is not being sold over the counter here in the UK yet, so, obviously, I was never able to find it anywhere else than on their website. However, I am a bit reluctant to order cosmetics online in general. The only place I like makeup-online-shopping is at ELF... But... last weekend I went to Britains Next Topmodel Live with a friend and NYX actually had a stand there. So, after happily chit-chatting to the lovely salesgirls I went through all the stuff they had and actually found a few products I am already loving. I will be introducing them all during the next few weeks!!!

Anyways, check out this colour first of all!!! Me loving it!!! :-))))




Love,
Linda XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment